Staying healthy is one of the major concerns for any human being and for men, one of the key ingredients in ensuring a decent testosterone level in our body. However, being a hormone that represents strength and stamina, its levels go down as we go through our lives. The fact that we become weaker is often linked with low testosterone levels and getting it back to a decent level requires external interventions.
Thankfully, the internet is home to pretty much everything you could ever want. That also includes injectable testosterone. However, to avoid getting scammed or getting a dangerous product, we share this guide to help you find the right products online. Keep reading to find out more.
Legitimate vs. Untrustworthy
Like any other product with limited supply and high demand, testosterone is also found in legal and illegal channels. To filter out the suitable options from the wrong ones when you are looking for them online, the easiest way is to look for a few essential requirements. A legitimate service would require the following things from you before they can provide you with any injection at all.
- A consultation session with a qualified doctor.
- Previous medical history for ruling out possible bad reactions.
- A series of blood tests to check your current levels and other factors.
- A physical examination request from a recognized medical institution.
All these factors will help a legitimate provider figure out the best course of action for you. They typically have medical staff who review all your medical data and even do consultation sessions before prescribing anything.
Types of Injections You Can Buy
Once you have all the details, you will have to decide which testosterone injection you need. There are three types of injections available for purchase which include the following.
- Testosterone Propionate: This is a highly potent injection typically used for short-term impact with a considerable boost in testosterone. The injection spreads in the bloodstream within a few hours, and the body metabolizes it entirely in less than 3-4 days. That is why it requires frequent administration as well, and people who use it are men with shallow levels of testosterone.
- Testosterone Undecanoate: This is one of the latest testosterone types, but it is not quite popular, primarily due to the risks involved in it. With severe allergic reactions and breathing difficulties being the most common symptoms, the chances of being prescribed this injection are low.
- Testosterone Suspension: This is also a highly potent injection, and its lifespan is also only hours instead of days. This means you must get injected daily, and there are risk factors involved as well. Therefore, this injection is also highly case-specific and not recommended for general testosterone level enhancement.
The most common prescription you will find will only be for testosterone cypionate and enanthate as they are much safer to use.
Finding a Comprehensive Platform
With so much confusion and misleading information to deal with, buying testosterone online can be a challenge. However, there are some places where you can not only find testosterone for sale, but they will also make sure that every step of the process is followed meticulously. The benefit of buying from such a comprehensive service is that you reduce your hassle to a minimum. All your information is also present on a single platform that provides better recommendations with a minimum privacy breach.
Finding testosterone through a dedicated channel may seem like a difficult job, but with platforms like this, you can rest assured that your health will be the main priority when you buy from them.