The quest for knowledge about Bitcoin and blockchaincontinues to gain momentum across all demographics throughout the world. This spike in interest may have been propelled somewhat by the pandemic which kept people at home and gave them more opportunity to spend time on the internet and social media.
Lately, Twitter, TikTok, Facebook and Instagram have been littered with posts and tweets about digital assets like Bitcoin, Ethereum and BSV. The challenge is to try and figure out who to follow. Here’s a short list of some influencers that might be worth checking out:
1. Justin Sun (@justinsuntron) Chinese tech entrepreneur and founder of the crypto platform TRON, has become extremely successful due to his involvement in the cryptocurrency space. Consequently, he has developed a huge following on social media from fans dreaming of following in his footsteps.
2. Charles Hoskinson (@IOHK_Charles) Mathematician and entrepreneur who is the founder of Cardano and the co-founder of Ethereum. He is the current CEO of the blockchain company Input Output (IOHK). Charles is a self-proclaimed cryptocurrency evangelist who’s social media following on YouTube and Twitter continues to explode.
3. Nouriel Roubini (@Nouriel) Nouriel, a professor of economics who taught until this year at the New York University’s Stern School of Business, currently holds the title of Chief Economist at Atlas Capital Team. He has published numerous theoretical, empirical and policy papers on international macroeconomic issues. He has long argued that cryptocurrencies don’t fit the definition of any asset.
4. Roy Bernhard (@RoyBernhard) Roy is the CEO and Chief Visionary at Fabriik. He has a background in engineering, computer science, and law. All of which put Bernhard in a position to excel in the blockchain and digital currency space since it incorporates elements from each of those industries. His goal is to create a digital future where everyone has equal financial opportunity.
5. Jimmy Nguyen (@JimmyWinSV) Jimmy is Founding President, Bitcoin Association and one of the most outspoken advocates of BSV, the native form of Bitcoin. Most recently, Nguyen took part in the CoinGeek Conference Zurich as both a speaker and moderator. Jimmy spends his day immersing himself in the Bitcoin technology to better understand its massive scalability and offerings.
6. Craig S. Wright (craigwright.net) Wright is the creator of the BSV (the real Bitcoin) blockchain and Chief Scientist at nChain. Probably no one better to follow to get firsthand information than the person who wrote the Bitcoin white paper.
Following some or all the influencers listed here will surely provide a better understanding of all things Bitcoin. A great place to gather basic knowledge about digital assets and blockchain information is from the people at CoinGeek. They’ve put together a comprehensive program, Bitcoin for Beginners, as well as vast amounts of additional information for more advanced learning.