SBCglobal email is one of the most popular email services used by hundreds of users worldwide as it allows its users to use a long range of features.
But recently many of its users have reported that there are a few issues that they have been facing. so, this guide is made for the sole purpose to help SBCGlobal email users to avoid the “ my SBCGlobal email is not working issue”. Make sure to read the guide till the end if you want to avoid all types of common issues.
The common reasons for the “my SBCGlobal email Are not working” issue:-
1.) Poor internet connection.
2.) SBCGLobal email server is down.
3.) Interference of antivirus and antimalware software.
4.) Browser add-ons should be disabled as they can help create such issues.
5.) Not using the latest version of your browser.
6.) Proper IMAP and POP3 settings are missing.
7.) Incorrect date and time settings on your system.
8.) Interference of the proxy server.
9.) There might be a possibility that your iPhone settings are incorrect.
10.) Invalid or incorrect SBCGlobal log-in details are used.
SBCGlobal is facing trouble in operating properly.
1.) Unable to send and receive emails from SBCGlobal email account.
2.) Unable to access SBCGlobal account.
3.) Faulty password.
4.) Unable to upload or download the attached files to the email.
5.) SBCGolbal is unable to operate on iPhone or android.
General troubleshooting steps to fix “SBCGlobal not working issue”
1.) Reload your browser and check if your login session has not yet expired.
2.) Check that your internet connection is stable.
3.) Correct your SMTP/POP3 settings with the third-party clients.
4.) Try deleting cache, cookies, and history from your browser’s setting.
5.) Make sure that the email application is compatible with your current device.
6.) Always use the updated version of the app.
7.) Try to disable any antivirus and antimalware software on your device.
SBCGlobal email not working on iPhone
Operating SBCGLobal email on an iPhone is very easy but still, you can face some issues. the steps given below will help you overcome the issues with SBCGlobal email not work on iPhone:-
- Try to restart your iPhone and then try to log in again.
- Make sure the password you are entering is correct, double-check your password before as it is case sensitive.
- Always use the SSL verification for approaching an active server while configuration.
- Make sure to clear the reserve data.
- Now the most important step is to configure the settings properly, follow along for the proper steps: click on the setting option -> click on mail >>accounts -> select “Add Accounts option” -> click on “Other” and then select “ Add Mail Accounts” -> now type your name and description in their respective fields -> now enter your SBCGlobal email and password -> click on POP option from the top menu -> In the incoming mail server option add inbound.att.net->in the outgoing mail server option add inbound.att.net -> now retype your SBCGlobal email address and password -> click on “save” option.
SBCGlobal not working on android
Android users should take extra precautions after adding SBCGlobal or any other email account to it. Try the steps given below if you are facing issues while using an SBCGlobal email account.
- Reboot your android device.
- If you are still facing the same issue then try uninstalling the app and then install it again on your android device.
- Make sure that the IMAP/pop configurations are exactly how they should be.
- Make sure your device has a stable internet connection.
- The exact IMAP settings for android device is -: incoming mail server should be mail.yahoo.com ->incoming port should be 993 -> SSL is a necessary -> mail.yahoo.com should be used as outgoing server -> it is important to complete your authentication requirement.